Just World-Class Olathe Home Inspectors & Easy-To-Use Digital Reports Delivered The Same Day. Guaranteed.
+ FREE termite inspection with every package ($85 value)
“Steve was very friendly and has a wealth of knowledge. I felt it was thorough, informative, and very professional.” – K. Hershberger, Olathe, KS.
Table of Contents
Olathe, KS. Home Inspection Packages & Prices
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE + RADON
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE + SEWER
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE + RADON + SEWER
5-POINT MAJOR ITEMS INSPECTION
Best Olathe Home Inspectors
“…easy to make my decision with confidence”
“I was very pleased in the manner the report was presented. The report was delivered within the timeframe established between the realtors.
Steve was very professional and knowledgeable. Steve was very clear in his explanations, and I am proceeding with the purchase of this home based on this inspection report.
I would refer Bulldog Professional Inspection Services because Steve spoke in lay terms, making is easy for me to make my decision with confidence.
Sitting down together after the inspection and going over key points made the experience memorable and was very helpful!”
And with award-winning schools, quick access to I-35 hwy, K-7 hwy, K-10 hwy, and a quick 30-min drive to the University of Kansas, it’s easy to see why Money Magazine ranked Olathe, KS. #13 on its list of Best Small Cities in America in 2006.
Some recent Olathe home inspections.
Meet Steve – Your Olathe Home Inspectors
Award-Winning local Certified Master Inspector® Steve Rodriguez explains the Bulldog difference:
“There’s more to good Olathe home inspectors than just checking for problems. They also communicate in a way YOU understand.
And not just today. Your home inspection report should be easy to understand for years to come.”
The Ultimate Consumer Guide To Olathe, KS. Home Inspections – FREE
30 Min. Olathe, KS. Home Inspection Checklist – Only $18.99
Would YOU Like to Check the Bones BEFORE you call Olathe Home Inspectors?
This straightforward field guide is based on our Major-Items Inspection and will help you decide if the home has good bones or is just a money pit in disguise – BEFORE you call Olathe home inspectors.
13 Pages Fully Illustrated
Immediate PDF delivery + flipbook
Save time and hundreds – sometimes thousands – in wasted home inspection fees.
Find out for yourself if there are MAJOR ISSUES hiding in plain sight before you call Olathe home inspectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answer depends on what you want and need.
‣ Full MaxInspect™ 2000-item inspection: This is for anyone who wants to know all the details of all items in and around the home. This is what most people think of when they picture a home inspection.
‣ 5-point major-items home inspection: This is for anyone who is ONLY interested in the bones. It overlooks basic areas and focuses exclusively on:
- Money order
Yes, of course.
A successful Olathe, KS. home inspection depends on you understanding the issues that day so you can make better decisions later.
Yes. I encourage you to do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
But keep in mind that distractions (including loud nearby conversations) will interfere with a Olathe home inspectors‘ concentration and jeopardize the quality of the very information you’re investing in them to provide.
- Bring your questions.
- Send key information or special requests to your Olathe home inspectors BEFORE your home inspection.
- Know your budget and expectations for the home.
- Keep your emotions in check. It’s still too soon to be attached.
- Try to attend. There’s nothing better than hearing and seeing the outcome firsthand.
- Hold your questions until the end and don’t distract your Olathe home inspectors while he’s working. You’re free to follow and observe, but questions and loud conversations within earshot are distracting.
All your questions will get answered when it’s over.