Just World-Class Lee’s Summit Home Inspectors & Easy-To-Use Digital Reports Delivered The Same Day. Guaranteed.
+ FREE termite inspection with every package ($85 value)
“… took time to explain what the inspection process was and how to maintain the integrity of the home…” – D. Davis, Lee’s Summit, MO.
Table of Contents
Lee’s Summit Home Inspection Packages & Prices
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE + RADON
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE + SEWER
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE + RADON + SEWER
5-POINT MAJOR ITEMS INSPECTION
Best Lee’s Summit Home Inspectors
“Was not feeling well but did the inspection anyway so my closing could happen…”
He was not feeling well but did the inspection anyway so my closing could happen quickly AND it was his wife’s birthday and he came out anyway…he was great to work with and gave me a flawless experience with a real professional inspector.”
And I can’t say enough good things about this town.
Some recent Lee’s Summit home inspections.
Meet Steve – Your Lee’s Summit Home Inspectors
Award-Winning local Certified Master Inspector® Steve Rodriguez explains the Bulldog difference:
“There’s more to good Lee’s Summit home inspectors than just checking for problems. They also communicate in a way YOU understand.
And not just today. Your home inspection report should be easy to understand for years to come.”
The Ultimate Consumer Guide To Lee’s Summit Home Inspections – FREE
30 Min. Lee’s Summit Home Inspection Checklist – Only $18.99
Would YOU Like to Check the Bones BEFORE you call Lee’s Summit Home Inspectors?
This straightforward field guide is based on our Major-Items Inspection and will help you decide if the home has good bones or is just a money pit in disguise – BEFORE you call Lee’s Summit home inspectors.
13 Pages Fully Illustrated
Immediate PDF delivery + flipbook
Save time and hundreds – sometimes thousands – in wasted home inspection fees.
Find out for yourself if there are MAJOR ISSUES hiding in plain sight before you call Lee’s Summit home inspectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answer depends on what you want and need.
‣ Full MaxInspect™ 2000-item inspection: This is for anyone who wants to know all the details of all items in and around the home. This is what most people think of when they picture a home inspection.
‣ 5-point major-items home inspection: This is for anyone who is ONLY interested in the bones. It overlooks basic areas and focuses exclusively on:
- Money order
Yes, of course.
A successful Lee’s Summit home inspection depends on you understanding the issues that day so you can make better decisions later.
Yes. I encourage you to do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
But keep in mind that distractions (including loud nearby conversations) will interfere with a Lee’s Summit home inspectors’ concentration and thus jeopardize the quality of the very information you’re investing in them to provide.
- Bring your questions.
- Send key information or special requests to your Lee’s Summit home inspectors BEFORE your home inspection.
- Know your budget and expectations for the home.
- Keep your emotions in check. It’s still too soon to be attached.
- Try to attend. There’s nothing better than hearing and seeing the outcome firsthand.
- Hold your questions until the end and don’t distract your Lee’s Summit home inspectors while he’s working. You’re free to follow and observe, but questions and loud conversations within earshot are distracting.
All your questions will get answered when it’s over.