Just World-Class Belton Home Inspectors & Easy-To-Use Digital Reports Delivered The Same Day. Guaranteed.
+ FREE termite inspection with every package ($85 value)
“I thought you did a fantastic job! This was the most efficient use of my money this year.” – S. Leith, Belton, MO.
Table of Contents
Belton Home Inspection Packages & Prices
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE + RADON
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE + SEWER
FULL HOME INSPECTION + TERMITE + RADON + SEWER
5-POINT MAJOR ITEMS INSPECTION
Best Belton Home Inspectors
“…would recommend him to everyone!!!!”
“Steve is a very thorough inspector and would recommend him to everyone!!! He gave very clear and concise explanations of all areas of the property.”
It’s also the home of world-famous public speaker and author Dale Carnegie (who penned How To Win Friends And Influence People and also happens to be buried in the Belton Cemetary), the infamous Dalton Gang, short-lived home of 33rd president Harry S. Truman, and the 2012 X Factor winner Tate Stevens.
But, before you go around charming the pants off your neighbors, that warm box of wood we call a home still needs newfangled home inspection services to make sure you won’t run for cover after you move in.
Some recent Belton home inspections.
Meet Steve – Your Belton Home Inspectors
Award-Winning local Certified Master Inspector® Steve Rodriguez explains the Bulldog difference:
“There’s more to good Belton, MO. home inspectors than just checking for problems. They also communicate in a way YOU understand.
And not just today. Your home inspection report should be easy to understand for years to come.”
The Ultimate Consumer Guide To Belton Home Inspections – FREE
30 Min. Belton Home Inspection Checklist – Only $18.99
Would YOU Like to Check the Bones BEFORE you call Belton Home Inspectors?
This straightforward field guide is based on our Major-Items Inspection and will help you decide if the home has good bones or is just a money pit in disguise – BEFORE you call Belton home inspectors.
13 Pages Fully Illustrated
Immediate PDF delivery + flipbook
Save time and hundreds – sometimes thousands – in wasted home inspection fees.
Find out for yourself if there are MAJOR ISSUES hiding in plain sight before you call Belton home inspectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answer depends on what you want and need.
‣ Full MaxInspect™ 2000-item inspection: This is for anyone who wants to know all the details of all items in and around the home. This is what most people think of when they picture a home inspection.
‣ 5-point major-items home inspection: This is for anyone who is ONLY interested in the bones. It overlooks basic areas and focuses exclusively on:
- Money order
Yes, of course.
A successful Belton home inspection depends on you understanding the issues that day so you can make better decisions later.
Yes. I encourage you to do whatever makes you feel comfortable.
But keep in mind that distractions (including loud nearby conversations) will interfere with a Belton home inspectors’ concentration and jeopardize the quality of the very information you’re investing in them to provide.
- Bring your questions.
- Send key information or special requests to your Belton home inspectors BEFORE your home inspection.
- Know your budget and expectations for the home.
- Keep your emotions in check. It’s still too soon to be attached.
- Try to attend. There’s nothing better than hearing and seeing the outcome firsthand.
- Hold your questions until the end and don’t distract your Belton home inspectors while he’s working. You’re free to follow and observe, but questions and loud conversations within earshot are distracting.
All your questions will get answered when it’s over.