Hi, I’m Steve Rodriguez and I’ve been taking the headache out of home inspections since 2003.
And despite knowing nearly nothing about homes back then, I did have a clear idea of what the perfect home inspection should look like:
- Clear, quick, and easy communication
- A thorough home inspection
- An easy-to-understand report
- Free support for as long as you own your home
And with these 4 ideas, Bulldog Professional Inspection Services has become the highest rated home inspection company in Kansas City¹.
You see, home inspections is the only service we offer.
And because of this, we’re nimble enough to focus on the only thing that matters – giving you the finest home inspection service possible.
“Steve’s thoroughness was amazing…the most professional inspection process I have ever been through!”
– R. Johannes, Overland Park, KS.
We don’t do mold. We don’t do septic. We don’t do fireplaces, Asbestos, Lead-based paint, or even Radon (we’ll order these services for you from the top companies in town).
We are masters of the home inspection.
And while the other guys dabble in other things, we apply our years of laser-focused experience into the areas of your home they overlook to uncover the details they miss.
“This inspector needs a BIG “S” on his shirt…and a cape…great thorough inspection Mr. Rodriguez”
– K. howard, Overland Park, KS.
Here’s What You Get
Exceptional service starts the moment we pick up the phone until our final handshake at the end of your inspection. You are the most important person at your home inspection so we will work around your schedule, answer all your questions, and address all of your concerns
A polished home inspection that works with you by combining your input with our unique 1624-item 100% home inspection to shape a remarkably custom experience that will make your next move (and any future maintenance) crystal clear.
A digital report delivered to you the same day that is complete, comprehensive, written in plain language, easy to navigate, full of digitally enhanced photos, and (almost) as easy to read as a children’s book.
Free support for as long as you own your home so you’ll never feel lost or confused with your own home inspection advisor always handy to answer your questions or consult with for advice.
“It makes me very comfortable knowing that I can contact you in the future with any questions I have”
– S. SILVERS, KANSAS CITY, MO.
What Will You Do With The Extra $3000 You Save After Your Home Inspection?
Our average home inspection client receives nearly $3000 back after their home inspection (in repairs, concessions or home price reduction).
That’s an average return of 633%.
What could you do with that?
In fact, here are just a few recent clients who saw this kind of return (and much more):
- Mark S. from Shawnee got a 15-year-old roof completely removed and replaced with a brand new $9,000 40-year roof because hail damage caused water leaks above his living room and dining room ceilings (damage that was missed by a previous home inspector because he didn’t even walk on the roof!).
- Steven G. from Lee’s Summit got $6,500 worth of foundation and basement repairs completed before he even moved in, which stopped the water that was leaking through the foundation and creating deadly mold behind the drywall – mold he didn’t even know was there!
- Scott T. is a real estate investor from Colorado who got over $3,100 in plumbing drains professionally replaced in his rental property when it was discovered that his drain lines were cracked and he had a major tree root problem lurking in his front yard!
I could go on and on…
- Oh, then there’s Brandon H. from Liberty who had $4,300 worth of electrical work done before he even closed on the home that included new electrical service and new main panel because the old service was unsafe and the original panel was not only recalled by the manufacturer, but also full of deadly homemade wiring just waiting for the right time to arc, spark, and burn his house down!
You get the picture.
“Nice job Steve–you saved me thousands in costly basement repairs. Your professionalism and thoroughness really made an impact”
– M. Wang, Overland Park, KS.
Here’s What We Will Help You With, Specifically
- Our goal is to help you perfectly understand the condition of your new home. Not tell you to buy it. Not tell you to not buy it. Those are your decisions, not ours. But, we will extract and deliver to you an over-abundance of fair, easy-to-understand, relevant information by analyzing every available area in and around your new home while also taking its age, circumstances, and location into consideration.
- Then, we will clearly explain our findings, answer all your questions, and address any final concerns BEFORE we wrap up our time together. This way your expectations, hopes, and even your misconceptions will shift away from opinion and toward the truth. That’s sometimes easier said than done, but it’s our ultimate goal. And we do it much better than most.
- In addition, we will call you the next day to make sure you have no remaining questions after reading your report.
- Finally, we will be available to answer any future questions you have for as long as you own the home.
“You made things easy to understand
for someone who doesn’t know
much about home repairs.”
– S. Murray, Kansas City, MO.
The 4 Things You Need To Know Before We Work Together
Unfortunately, there’s a lot of mystery and confusion around the topic of home inspections. Which also means there’s plenty of buyer disappointment and unmet expectations. You’re way better than the average buyer so let’s make sure you’re crystal clear on a few things before we work together:
#1 – I cannot see through walls
Sometimes people think I should have x-ray vision so I can see everything.
I mean, I get it. I’d want that, too.
Because it’s the things we can’t see that scare us.
In fact, if I could choose a superpower, X-ray vision would be my second choice.
Talk about cornering the market. No other home inspector would stand a chance.
Unfortunately, it’s just not possible.
#2 – I’m not the cheapest home inspector in town
This one makes me chuckle. And here’s why:
Anyone searching for the cheapest home inspection believes they are all the same.
Like plastic forks. Or gasoline. So getting the lowest price becomes their highest goal.
This is a mistake.
Would you want the cheapest attorney if you were headed to jail?
Or the cheapest veterinarian if your beloved family pet was hurt?
Absolutely not. You’d want the attorney who fights tooth-and-nail for your case and the veterinarian who grew up with dreams of saving innocent animals.
You see, when it comes to professional services it’s all about focused dedication. You’re paying for their time, knowledge, experience, and uniquely acquired perspective.
This is also why you choose a passionate home inspection expert to protect you and your family from a time wasting, life sucking, bank-account-draining money pit.
And if you didn’t know it already, they’re not cheap.
There is no ACME machine that punches out perfect rows of cookie cutter home inspectors ready for package and delivery.
In fact, did you know home inspectors aren’t required to walk on roofs? And many of them don’t. But at least half of all hail damage can’t be seen from the ground.
Would you want that person inspecting your home? I know I wouldn’t.
This is what you get when you shop for the cheapest home inspector.
And that’s just one of a thousand differences.
Remember, good inspections aren’t cheap and cheap inspections aren’t good.
#3 – I’m not psychic (unfortunately)
I can’t predict the future.
And as much as I want to, it’s not possible (this superpower would be my first choice).
I’ll never be able to tell you if something will break, leak, or crack within the next hour let alone the next week, month, or year. I wish I could, but I can’t.
I can only tell you if anything has happened between the time the home was built and the moment it’s inspected.
Some people don’t understand this – or won’t accept it – but, it’s a fact of life so they must – just like you.
#4 – I’m not perfect
This should come as no surprise to you. Nobody is.
I mean, sometimes I’m late to an appointment and sometimes things get missed, information gets misunderstood, and people get upset.
These days it’s pretty rare, but it’s still an occupational hazard in my line of work.
And I’m NOT embarrassed to say I’ve messed up plenty in my career.
But, I’ve never taken mistakes lightly (you don’t get far in life if you do).
So if one pops up you can rest easy knowing I’ll face the issue, take responsibility, quickly make it right, learn from the lesson, and move on. It’s nothing personal.
The only perfect home inspector is the one who’s new or never inspected – and you don’t want to be on the receiving end of their first blunder.
“This is my second time using Steve. I will continue to use him. He is professional, helpful, very knowledgeable, and a “must have” when making a home purchase.”
– B. Thompson, Blue Springs, MO.
Still Here? Good.
Here’s My Challenge To You:
You have nothing to lose. We provide a simple money back guarantee (If you show up and get involved, but don’t feel it’s worth your time or money you don’t pay us – period).
In fact, I’ll even pay for your next home inspection. So all the risk is on me (that’s no misprint, it’s in writing right here).
Pretty simple, right?
So go ahead and make the call…I know you’ll be thrilled.
President/Certified Master Inspector®
Bulldog Professional Inspection Services
¹According to 2015, 2016, 2017 Google Reviews